Fully Insure Double Crop Soybeans With TMA
Mar 06, 2019
Insure full season soybeans by March 15 with a TMA crop insurance specialist to create the opportunity to insure double crop soybeans through the federal program.
Available in select counties (east of Reno County)
Must have 3 years of planted history
- Provide all planted acres and production Follows soybean/milo unit structure selected on MPCI policy
- Increases revenue guarantee
2018 stats from TMA producers
- Average cost per acre: $13.08
- Average yield: 26.05
- Average revenue guarantee: $200.61
- Soybeans in all counties east of Reno County
- Grain sorghum in counties south of Harvey County and Butler County
In order to get a written agreement for double crop soybeans through TMA, full season soybeans must be insured through TMA.
To start the process to insure your double crop soybeans, contact your TMA crop insurance specialist or 620-386-4752.
Read More News
Apr 14, 2023
The potential for the most combined planted acres of corn, beans, and wheat since 2014 (229.4 million), and very contradicting moisture stories across the country, have producers concerned with both upside and downside potential in the ag markets.
Feb 15, 2023
Price discovery is the mechanism used to establish the base price and harvest price for each crop insured by Federal Crop Insurance. Learn more about base price and what to expect in 2023.
Feb 14, 2023
Read about the soybean market and what to expect in the 2023 crop year.